Welcome to the website for Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire.
As part of the PSNC update to the website, all LPCs are being encouraged to use a standard menu template as far as possible to mange their websites. This means some information is now located under different top headings compared to the previous website.
- Information on Essential, Advanced and Commissioned Services as well as PQS information can be found under 'NHS Contract'. Other service related information is located under 'Local Pharmacy Services'.
- The Resources and About us sections remain as top menu headings in line with the old website.
- The 'Quick Links' menu will take you to Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters and Covid-19 outbreak reporting and staff vaccination information.
A collection of useful resources and links for pharmacy contractors in Lincolnshire.
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters
We send the newsletter to all short nhs.net pharmacy accounts, but we recognise our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the store emails, so please subscribe to our newsletter. More information at the link below.
RSG proposals now published and upcoming briefing events
The Pharmacy Review Steering Group (RSG) proposals on the future of the representation and support provided by PSNC and LPCs have now been published on…
New Patient Satisfaction Survey – Replacing Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire
PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY 2022/23 In line with the Approved Particulars published in October 2021, the previous Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire has been retired, and NHS…
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (02/12/2022) granted the following final list of price concessions for November 2022: Drug Pack size Price concession Nitrofurantoin 100mg tablets 28 £14.61 Nitrofurantoin 50mg tablets 28 £13.27 The DHSC previously announced (30/11/2022) the following list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price concession Aripiprazole 5mg tablets 28 […]
- PSNC met last week and considered the critical situation facing many community pharmacy businesses as staffing and other costs continue to rise unchecked. Our ongoing priority is to make strong and urgent representations to Government to seek an emergency funding injection into the sector as well as relief from business rates. We are also discussing […]
- PSNC Chief Executive Janet Morrison has recorded a video update for community pharmacy contractors following PSNC’s November Committee meeting. Janet opens the video by emphasising that both PSNC staff and Committee Members know how difficult things are at the moment, and says that she wants to give some honest feedback on where the sector is […]
- Following applications made by PSNC to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA), a further 12 products will be re-determined as special container from 1 December 2022. This takes the total number of products granted special container status over the past 2 years to nearly 150 following checks […]
- Following applications made by PSNC to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA), a further 5 new products will be classed as ‘Drugs for which Discount is Not Deducted’ (DND) from 1 December 2022. This takes the total number of products granted DND status over the past […]
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has issued a medicine supply notification for Bupropion (Zyban®) 150mg modified-release tablets. MSN/2022/100 Tier 3 – high impact Date of issue 1st December 2022 Bupropion (Zyban®) 150mg modified-release tablets will be out of stock until further notice. Various nicotine replacement therapies are available. NICE guidance highlights a range […]