Welcome to the website for Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire.
As part of the PSNC update to the website, all LPCs are being encouraged to use a standard menu template as far as possible to mange their websites. This means some information is now located under different top headings compared to the previous website.
- Information on Essential, Advanced and Commissioned Services as well as PQS information can be found under 'NHS Contract'. Other service related information is located under 'Local Pharmacy Services'.
- The Resources and About us sections remain as top menu headings in line with the old website.
- The 'Quick Links' menu will take you to Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters and Covid-19 outbreak reporting and staff vaccination information.
A collection of useful resources and links for pharmacy contractors in Lincolnshire.
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters
We send the newsletter to all short nhs.net pharmacy accounts, but we recognise our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the store emails, so please subscribe to our newsletter. More information at the link below.
RSG proposals now published and upcoming briefing events
The Pharmacy Review Steering Group (RSG) proposals on the future of the representation and support provided by PSNC and LPCs have now been published on…
New Patient Satisfaction Survey – Replacing Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire
PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY 2022/23 In line with the Approved Particulars published in October 2021, the previous Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire has been retired, and NHS…
- NHS England has published a practical guide for hospital tobacco dependence teams and hospital pharmacy teams on how to refer patients at discharge into the Smoking Cessation Service (SCS). Local Pharmaceutical Committees working with hospital trusts, community pharmacy contractors and pharmacists who are currently or intending to provide the service, may find the guidance helpful […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (29/09/2022) granted the following list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price concession Amisulpride 400mg tablets 60 £46.00 Benzydamine 0.15% oromucosal spray sugar free 30 £3.47 Bisoprolol 2.5mg tablets 28 £0.85 Bumetanide 1mg/5ml oral solution sugar free 150 £235.00 Calamine lotion 200 £1.28 Chlorphenamine 2mg/5ml […]
- Update 28/09/2022 – The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has provided an update on the Serious Shortage Protocols (SSPs) for Combisal®125mcg/25mcg inhalers (SSP034). SSP034 for Combisal®125mcg/25mcg inhalers was previously expected to expire on 28 September 2022 but the end date has been further extended to Friday 7 October 2022. Update 19/08/2022 – The […]
- The Drug Tariff Preface published monthly lists additions, deletions and other changes to products listed in the Drug Tariff. Below is a summary of the changes coming into effect from 1 October 2022. Key g Special container – This product is a special container and should be dispensed in its complete original pack size. § Selected […]
- PSNC has submitted its response to NHS England’s market engagement on the future of vaccination services. The consultation is designed to help NHS England deliver a future vaccination strategy. It aims to support local teams that plan and deliver vaccinations to: build on the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme’s success and learning; and provide responsive, accessible, […]
- A new Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Drug Safety Update (Vol 16 Issue 2 September 2022) has been published and includes articles on: Methylphenidate long-acting (modified-release) preparations: caution if switching between products due to differences in formulations Rucaparib (Rubraca▼): withdrawal of third-line treatment indication COVID-19 vaccines and medicines: updates for September 2022 Letters […]