Welcome to the website for Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire.
As part of the PSNC update to the website, all LPCs are being encouraged to use a standard menu template as far as possible to mange their websites. This means some information is now located under different top headings compared to the previous website.
- Information on Essential, Advanced and Commissioned Services as well as PQS information can be found under 'NHS Contract'. Other service related information is located under 'Local Pharmacy Services'.
- The Resources and About us sections remain as top menu headings in line with the old website.
- The 'Quick Links' menu will take you to Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters and Covid-19 outbreak reporting and staff vaccination information.
Covid Booster Campaign
The NHS in Lincolnshire is asking everyone aged over 18 who is eligible to please come forward and get their Covid-19 booster now - don't delay!
- Omicron is a real threat to all of us and getting boosted is the best way to protect you and your family.
- The NHS are also urging people who’ve only had one vaccination so far, or possibly none at all, to come forward as quickly as possible.
- Visit https://lincolnshireccg.nhs.uk/grabajab or call 119 to find out how.
A collection of useful resources and links for pharmacy contractors in Lincolnshire.
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters
We send the newsletter to all short nhs.net pharmacy accounts, but we recognise our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the store emails, so please subscribe to our newsletter. More information at the link below.
RSG proposals now published and upcoming briefing events
The Pharmacy Review Steering Group (RSG) proposals on the future of the representation and support provided by PSNC and LPCs have now been published on…
New Patient Satisfaction Survey – Replacing Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire
PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY 2022/23 In line with the Approved Particulars published in October 2021, the previous Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire has been retired, and NHS…
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (28/06/2022) granted the following list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Calcium and Ergocalciferol tablets 28 £35.99 Clarithromycin 250mg/5ml oral suspension 70 £4.90 Febuxostat 80mg tablets 28 £2.54 Fludrocortisone 100microgram tablets 30 £9.53 Fluoxetine 40mg capsules 30 £4.50 Isotretinoin 20mg capsules 30 £15.19 […]
- More than 1.2 million consultations a week – or 65 million a year – are now being carried out by community pharmacy teams in England, according to PSNC’s 2022 Pharmacy Advice Audit. This is an increase from 2021, when the audit results suggested that in total pharmacies were providing 58 million consultations per year. PSNC […]
- The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) has today published new resources to help pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to fulfil their professional responsibility to be open and honest with patients when something goes wrong – known as the duty of candour. Duty of candour is a fundamental part of pharmacy professional practice and the GPhC’s two new […]
- Pharmacy contractors are reminded that, from July 2022 (for the dispensing month of June 2022), all new prescription returns/referred back items and disallowed items will be received through the Manage Your Services (MYS) portal and MYS will be the only route available to view and submit required information for all these items. From July 2022, […]
- A new tool has been launched to help community pharmacy contractors update their pharmacy’s details in the NHS 111 Directory of Services (DoS) and on the NHS website. Previously, contractors used two different NHS systems to ensure these details were up-to-date: the NHS website profile editor and the DoS Profile Updater. Following previous reporting, these […]
- CLMR number: CLMR (22)A/05 Date issued: 22nd June 2022 The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has issued a company-led drug recall for: Linoforce granules (A.Vogel Ltd) Batch number Expiry Date Pack Size First Distributed 1064615 09/2023 70g 04/02/2021 Active ingredient: Linseed, whole; senna leaf; frangula bark A.Vogel Ltd is recalling the above batch […]