Welcome to the website for Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire.
As part of the PSNC update to the website, all LPCs are being encouraged to use a standard menu template as far as possible to mange their websites. This means some information is now located under different top headings compared to the previous website.
- Information on Essential, Advanced and Commissioned Services as well as PQS information can be found under 'NHS Contract'. Other service related information is located under 'Local Pharmacy Services'.
- The Resources and About us sections remain as top menu headings in line with the old website.
- The 'Quick Links' menu will take you to Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters and Unplanned Closure Reporting information.
Welcome and Resources for New Pharmacy Contractors
We are aware there are a number of new contractors across the county following recent pharmacy business sales. We have added a news item to our website that includes a link to slides from a recent joint webinar by GPhC, NHSE and Community Pharmacy England to support new contractors. You can access the news item at the link below.
A collection of useful resources and links for pharmacy contractors in Lincolnshire.
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters
We send the newsletter to all short nhs.net pharmacy accounts, but we recognise our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the store emails, so please subscribe to our newsletter. More information at the link below.
Make sure you are signed up for Community Pharmacy England Newsletters
If you don't already receive Community Pharmacy England newsletters directly, make sure you sign up to receive then both to your email inbox and your pharmacy store email. You can sign up at the link below.
- CPE send out regular communications regarding national service developments, funding and price concessions which are not repeated in our local newsletter.
- You should also ensure you are signed up for our local LPC newsletters. If you don't already receive them email email@example.com to be added to the distribution list - or see the link on the Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire website under 'Quick Links' 'Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire Newsletters.
Pharmacy First Launch Date Confirmed: Wednesday 31st January 2024
Please see our Pharmacy First page here for more information and useful links: Pharmacy First: Launch Date Wednesday 31st January 2024
Support for Pharmacy Contractors on Foundation Training 2025-26
There are a number of upcoming sessions available for contractors run by the Midlands Pharmacy NHSE WT&E team in preparation for registering your Foundation Pharmacy training…
Negotiations on 2024/25 Contractual Framework Commence
Formal tripartite negotiations on the arrangements for the Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) in 2024/25 – the first year following the five-year CPCF deal –…
Codeine Linctus reclassification from P to POM
This week the MHRA announced that codeine linctus would be reclassified to a prescription-only medicine because of the risk of abuse and addiction that comes…