Vacancy: Community Pharmacy GPCPCS Implementation & Support Lead Lincolnshire – 6 month contract
THIS CONTENT HAS NOW EXPIRED
Community Pharmacy GPCPCS Implementation & Support Lead Lincolnshire
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire, the representative body for community pharmacy contractors in Lincolnshire, is looking for an experienced individual with well-developed relationship building skills and knowledge of community pharmacy and the local healthcare landscape to assist in the development of the GP Referral to Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (GP-CPCS) in Lincolnshire. The post holder will report to the Chief Officer (CO).
The post holder will:
- Provide first line support to contractors for GP-CPCS.
- Work with contractors, GP practices, Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and other stakeholders to develop and deliver GP-CPCS across Lincolnshire, focussing on service delivery to benefit contractors and patients.
- Use data to inform decisions and assist contractors in delivering GP-CPCS in their businesses.
- Increase the visibility of the Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire as the Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) amongst contractors & stakeholders with regard to GP-CPCS.
- Essential – Previous experience coaching teams and/or individuals
- Essential – Excellent communication skills
- Essential – Relationship building skills and experience
- Essential – Ability to manage own time
- Essential – Knowledge of Community Pharmacy and the wider NHS
- Essential – Confident IT skills and ability to manipulate data within Microsoft Excel
- Desirable – Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Desirable – Existing knowledge of the Lincolnshire health landscape
Community Pharmacy Lincolnshire has a base in Lincoln, but as this is a remote working role and therefore based from home, the post holder will need to travel across Lincolnshire to support contractors
Salary: Equivalent to NHS Agenda for Change Band 8a, depending on experience (please note, this is not a role in the NHS so would not count as continuous service in the NHS)
Nature of employment: Part-time (15-22.5 hours negotiable); fixed term contract of 6 months (potentially extendable to 12 months), subject to 3-month probationary period.
Please download further details, including a job description and how to apply, here:
Closing Date Extended: 12 noon, Monday 28st February. CPL reserve the right to close the application process early.